Previous Rule (101)
Rules for drivers and motorcyclists (89 to 102)
Next Rule (103)
Children in cars, vans and other goods vehicles. Drivers who are carrying children in cars, vans and other goods vehicles should also ensure that
- children should get into the vehicle through the door nearest the kerb
- child restraints are properly fitted to manufacturer’s instructions
- children do not sit behind the rear seats in an estate car or hatchback, unless a special child seat has been fitted
- the child safety door locks, where fitted, are used when children are in the vehicle
- children are kept under control.
There are no annotations yet for this rule.
In order to contribute your own annotation, you need to log in with one of these sources: